Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Japan

Yep. I swear, I'll do everything in my power to make it to Japan with you, and to have the time of our lives.

February 23, 2009 not only marks the day we promised to go to a completely different world together, but to stay in touch for the rest of our lives, no matter what happens. I just wanted to make sure we have it in writing, our promise to each other, a promise that I will bend over backwards to keep.

February 23 Marks the day we both made the promise to grow older together, and maybe even learn new languages together, if we make it that far, and come closer to making this beautiful dream a reality. Thanks for being the only one on this planet who will put up with me for an entire trip around the world! I look forward to whatever an entire different country has in store for us, and what crazy adventures we;ll have on the way there. :D

Just thought I'd say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment